Thursday, January 31, 2013

So Thankful It's Thursday!

Happy Thursday!

I'll be the first to admit that I'm exhausted this morning.
I'm in serious need of a pick me up,and have honestly thought about skipping the lunch I brought and hitting up Chic-Fil-A just to get me a big FAT diet coke! It sounds so good right now!

I've been kind of slow this week in the blogger world.
It's been a really strange, dragging by, yet speedy week.
I know, that's a total contradiction, but that's honestly how it has felt.
It has just been a weird week.

And next week I have a test, so I should be preparing for that now... *sigh*
 
 
 
Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's OK
 
...That I could so fall asleep at my desk right now
 
...That I STILL haven't worked out once this week
 
...That I've been too wiped out at night to actually work out
 
...That I'm looking forward to sleeping in Saturday
 
...That I want Chic-Fil-A (I know, I'm horrible)
 
...That literally crave fountain drink diet coke (they are so much better than can coke)
 
...That I've hit the snooze button every day this week
 
...That I think these college students need a beating (no respect, courtesy, and really are just plain rude)
   
 ...That I see some sort of chocolate in my future LOL
 
white_zpsea727859-1_zpsa43edf8b
I'm Thankful...
 
For the snooze button... the extra five minutes is so nice!
 
For my home... may not seem like much but My husband and I have a place of our own
 
For my car that gets pretty good gas mileage...It is a definite blessing
 
That God is in control of it all
 
For my teeth... they have done a great job at biting my tongue so far this week
 
For God's love and mercy... I know I don't deserve it, but he gives it anyways!
 
For my jacket... because I have been cold all week
 
Hope you all have a great Thursday! :)
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I had chick-fil-a two times this week already. It's just so easy to stop there when I'm out running errands or going to doctors appointments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't worked out since my daughter was born.. 15 months ago. So don't feel bad ;)

    www.topthisbyleanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got back into town on Saturday night from being gone for 6 days skiing so I got a workout there but I've only hit the gym twice due to schedules since been back...ugh! I'm trying but its hard going back to reality.

    Stopping by from Its OK Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want some chick fil a now..i've just recently discovered the spicy chicken sandwich--lord help me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on the same boat as you about sleeping in! Oh and I think everyone needs a break from work outs. Even though I don't really do it. LOL My husband has been a on a break though. He says he needs motivation...so I work out in front of him everyday. LOL Happy Thursday!
    Found you on the link up and I'm a new follower!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete