Wednesday, January 16, 2013

It's Wednesday!

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is doing fabulous on this Wednesday!
I don't know about you guys, but I'm glad today is Wednesday..
I'm feeling better today, even though my ears still feel like they are clogged.
Hopefully that will be going away soon.

So I was thinking today that I totally take my good health for granted
Being sick this last week, has reminded me how much I really love to feel good.
I love having energy and not feeling fatigue.
I love the drive to do things, whatever it is, it doesn't really matter.
I love to be healthy.

Another thing I was thinking about was school.
I'm already wanting to slack in my classes.
I'm finding that with each semester it gets worse and worse!
This is only the second week!!
Anyone have any advice on how they stay motivated with school?
I'm not a slacker by no means.
I love making good grades, but I'm just getting so burnt out!
I need help!!

Okay...Sorry
Enough Rambling!

 
 
 
 

 








Source: etsy.com via Rebekah on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Rebekah on Pinterest














6 comments:

  1. LOVE the headboard pin! Girl, I wish I had advice for you as far as motivation for school, but I honestly was in the same boat as you when I was in school. Just try to think of that light at the end of the tunnel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! I LOVE the makeup organization! I'm actually going to do that!haha

    Enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the eye shadow, looks amazing! I'm with you on school, if you come up with something please share ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the wood stand!! its pretty amazing!! xo annalizbeth

    ReplyDelete