Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Oh How Pinteresting....

Hello All!
 
I hope everyone is having a great week so far.
Mine has been kind of  on the "eh" side, meaning not great but not as bad as it could be.
I'm just thankful it's a new day, and I'm in it.
 
Today is one of those acceptance days...
Accept the things I was bummed about yesterday
Accept that sometimes things just are what they are
Accept that you can't change things
 
Patience is a virtue that I'm totally lacking in.
When I finally reach that point where I want to do/change/whatever something... I want it done then.
Unfortunately life isn't like that, and God usually has his own timing 
I may not understand it
I may not like it
But I still have to roll with it, which is what I'm accepting now
It always takes me a day to be bummed, rant, or whatever, and then I'm just like, okay, this is how it is.
 
So today is my acceptance day
I'm not stressing what I can't change
I'm not stressing anything
Yesterday was tough and so was Monday
But today is Wednesday... a new beginning separate from either of those other days.
 
And thankfully with Wednesday, comes OHP.
I like this link, because it totally lets me exploit my random side
In this post I can post pictures from Cupcakes to Horseshoes (hahaha those who haven't read my sister's blog should click here), and I'm totally justified in it! Or I can revolve it around a certain them. It's so versatile.
 
So let's get it started!!!!! :)

 
 
 
How cute is this! Alice in Wonderland, anyone?

Totally told my husband to do this for the house... he could so do it!

Greek yogurt and peanut butter.... I so want to try this!

Homemade swiss roll... I'm drooling!

Free crochet pattern for these boots...
I'm so doing it!

Cute! :)

hahaha I died when I read this!

LOL

Can I have him, please!!!!!!

I liked this....

So true!

#<3Hubby

I thought this was so cute! <3

True!

 
Hope all you guys enjoyed  my OHP, and can't wait to see all of yours!
 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Yesterday was an "acceptance day" for me too! I hope the second half of the week brings you more joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through the link up! Those "acceptance" days can be rough but in the it's completely worth it! Homemade swiss rolls, O my...that is my weakness, can't wait to read more! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved these pins! The boots are flipping adorable, the swiss role looks sinful, the quote about insecure women is amazing. Love it!

    ReplyDelete