Monday, January 7, 2013

Five for 5

Hello everyone!
It's Monday once more
 I'm sure everyone mentally groans while hearing that,
However, I'm choosing to smile instead.
I'm not going to take for granted the start of a new week that God has given me
Nor will I take for granted waking up on a brand new day
(Even if it was too early for my taste)
Work may not be the on our top list of fun things to do
But it pays my bills and keeps food in my belly
So I won't take my job for granted either.
With a new Monday comes a link-up that I thoroughly enjoy doing.
Since the Holiday's I've slacked on my Five for 5 posts, but I'm back on it now.
I can' honestly say I've missed my weekly goals that I would set and blog about.
Without further ado...

PartyOfOne

I didn't have goals set for last week, so I'm going to jump right into my goals for this week!
1. Get up at 6:30 the rest of this week...
I so didn't get up at 6:30 when my alarm was set this morning... I totally snoozed it. I do this too often and want to get up early enough so I'm not in a complete rush, now that I'm no longer riding with my husband to work.
2. Try one more new makeup look this week
I totally tried something a little different this morning with my hair and makeup. I actually parted my hair in the middle this morning (something I never do and I think I like it). And then I done something so simple, but different than what I normally do with my makeup. So now I want to challenge myself once more... I'm in a makeup rut and need to mix it up some.
3. Eat out for lunch only ONCE this work week
I ate out two times last week at chic-fil-a... not good. So I'm narrowing it down.
4. Say nothing negative about myself
Sometimes I do this without even really thinking about it, like it's a default setting. I don't like it and I'm changing that.
5. Work on my blanket...
I've been crocheting a blank for my sister, that I started last summer. When school hit I totally took a hiatus from it. Now I really want to get it finished for her and complete my first crocheting project! 

What are you goals for the week?
Hope every single one of you have a GREAT Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I seriously need to do this or something similar. I think everyone says negative things about themselves:( even though we shouldn't! Good luck with the blanket:) Let me know if you find any new makeup you love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your goals! I think changing up hair and makeup always make me feel a little more excited about my day but I just never think to schedule it into my week! :)

    ReplyDelete