Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankfully, It's OK

Hello again!
 
I'm so happy it's Thursday!
Thursdays always get me excited,
because it means we are on the downhill slope
 And tomorrow will be Friday!
Yay!
 
So first off on this Thursday, I just wanted to apologize.
I've basically only been doing link-up's since last week
However, I've been sick since last Thursday
I literally didn't do anything but lay on a couch or bed for almost four days straight.
Which means I've done nothing interesting to write about.
Hence the link-ups.
 
And speaking of link-up's...
I will, of course, be doing It's OK
But I also read a post by Faith Love & Babies where she done a "Thankful Thursday".
So I kind of wanted to do that as well!
 
Enjoy!
 
 
Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's OK
 
...That I was sick for nearly a week.
 
...That I have a headache this morning (bleh)
 
...That I love seeing/hearing my mom laugh (maybe that's weird, but seeing her laugh totally brightens my day)
 
...That I my sister and I text sometimes past 11:30 while we are laying in the bed with our husbands (My husband said he didn't understand why we done that after we first got married. I guess now he's just learned to accept it hehe)
 
...That I enjoy doing link-ups and reading everyone's posts
 
...That I'm already slacking in the school department (must do homework!)
 
...That I'm both excited and dreading the fact that we are starting P90x today
 
...That I get nervous about speaking in front of people, especially when it's about personal things
 
...That I'm a total foundation junky (I want to try them all so I can find the BEST one)
 
...That I miss my sister living two seconds away from me
 
...That I actually feel pretty good about my skin right now (not perfect, but the clearest it has been in a while)
 
...That I love making homemade facials/masks/scrubs
 
...That I'd rather do my blog than do school work.  
 
 
white_zpsea727859-1_zpsa43edf8b
If you want to link-up, click here
 
I'm Thankful...
 
For my husband, who has taken such great care of me and the house while I've been sick
 
For my parents, who bought me sudafed last night when they went to publix
 
For my memaw who also risked the germies to bring me orange juice
 
That I still have a good job with a great boss
 
That I am able to go to school (even if I hate it with an ever-loving passion)
 
For my awesome church friends/family who checked up on me while I was out sick
 
For the dry shampoo my friend, chelly, told me about. (lifesaver for real)
 
For the cute necklace my memaw gave me (and the earrings to match...oh yeah)
 
For 75 cent Thurst Busters from the Circle K (it's my coffee)
 
That I have two pairs of super cute and comfy sandals that will go with just about anything I wear
 
That my sister and I can make each other smile/laugh even in the worst of times
 
For this link-up (It makes me realize how much I truly have to be thankful for, big or small)
 
Hope everyone has a super great Thursday!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I really love the thankful Thursdays! What a great link-up. I think it's funny that Darrell asks "Who are you texting?" When I simply answer "my sister" he says nothing else lol. It's great that we can talk about absoultely nothing...at any part of any day. Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only the first "official" week of school and I'm kinda sorta behind as well. I'd totally rather be blogging than doing school work, too! But I am, too, thankful for the opportunity that I have to go to school...especially since school is soooo expensive nowadays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a big post! I read all of it, and just wanted to say, best of luck with P90X!! Get it girl!

    ReplyDelete