Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sneak Peak....

Hello Everyone!
 
Today, I'm super excited to say...
That I've got all of my facial recipes that I am going to be trying or have tried typed up.
I'm sure that there are more out there that I will eventually want to try,
However, these are just the one's that I am already loving or that I'm serious about trying in the near future.
 
I thought I would give you guys a little sneak peak at what I've been working on...
 
 
I'm not finished with the design yet, though.
I'm being way too picky for something that I'll be the only one looking at...
Ridiculous!
 
However, I'm still not satisfied with the design...
So I'm just going to keep playing until I am...
 
I also thought about posting the scrubs/masks that I'm doing on a consistent basis.
Let me guys know if you'd be interested in hearing my thoughts about the facials, body/lip scrubs, dry shampoo, etc. that I try... :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment