Monday, January 14, 2013

5 for Five


Hi Everyone...

Unfortunately, I'm still under the weather, so I'm posting from home today.
As we all know, it's Monday again, and I hope everyone is having a great day so far.
So I'm just going to jump right into my 5 for Five


PartyOfOne



So let's check out my goals from last week...

1. Get up at 6:30 the rest of this week...
I actually was up before this time each day last week, because my husband ended up riding with met three of those days, which means I HAD to be up to get him to work on time lol.

2. Try one more new makeup look this week
I ended up trying another makeup up look, but wasn't too pleased with it. As the saying goes, if at once you don't succeed, try again!

3. Eat out for lunch only ONCE this work week
I failed on this one and ate out twice... *sigh*

4. Say nothing negative about myself
I don't recall saying one thing negative about myself! :)
5. Work on my blanket...
I actually have done this! I didn't start until later on in the week, but I've still been working on it.

Four out of five isn't bad! And I actually think it is the first time I've done this well on my goals.
Now onto my goals for this week..

1. Get all my clothes washed and put up
My husband has been so good to me while I've been sick and started it, but I want to get it finished

2. Get my School stuff organized
Have to keep up with this since I have an online class

3. Begin working on the junk room.
Need to start going through the desk and all so I can organize it how I want.

4. Try something new/different this week.
I'm a habitual person, and don't usually stray from anything that I haven't tried or done already

5. Go through my clothes drawers
Need to get rid of all those things that I don't ever wear.

What are you goals for the week?
Hope every single one of you have a GREAT Monday!

3 comments:

  1. My goals are to exercise everyday for at least 30 mins...and to get Madison to stay in her bed all night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals, and feel better love! =)

    ReplyDelete