Friday, January 4, 2013

Finally Friday

Hello All!
 
Today is Friday... Yippee!!
 
I hope everyone is having a good Friday so far
And I said that thinking that it was at least 11 a.m , when really it is only 9:15 a.m.
Obviously my day is going by much slower than I want it too
 
But as we say on Thursday... It's OK
 
So on Wednesday, I designated my OHP post on motivational quotes to the changes I wanted to make (to read click here)
No, I wasn't talking in particular about my body, though I do want to stay in shape and be somewhat healthy
But I was talking more about the way I see myself
 
To help me in my quest for the "right" changes, I got my handy-dandy.... Notebook!
(To all of you who remember Blue's Clues lol)
 
But for real, I had to go grocery shopping last night, and while I was picking up a new binder for school, I also picked me up a new journal.
I used to write in a journal off and on through my teen years
However, it was more about daily life, and was usually written in when I was upset
That was how I vented
Those are not really encouraging things
So this time, I got one that I could fill with motivational, encouraging, and feel-good things
Goals, quotes, pictures, etc...
Anything and everything that will help me move past the way I "used" to see myself, and attain all those things I usually hold back on and would never reach..

I was going to show you a picture, because it's super cute... but blogger isn't cooperating!

For anyone who may have certain changes you want to make as well, I encourage you to find something that helps you...

Anyways....Moving on

 Now I'm linking up  with Ashley from The Sweet Season!

Friday's Letters

Dear Mello Yello Zero... You aren't so bad after all

Dear Time... Please speed up, I'm ready for lunch

Dear Chic Fil A... Come lunch time, it's so on! 

Dear Husband... Thank you for the giving me the Chic Fil A gift card that was given to you. You are awesome and I hope you feel better soon!

Dear Blogger... I can't post a picture of my pretty journal. It's annoying me, but I love you anyways.

Dear Bloggers... I love reading your blogs!! <3

Dear sister and friends... I am so not kidding about a girl's night next week. I will be all by my onsie savy, because my hubby is going camping.

Dear Hershey's Kisses... I wish I'd never bought 2 packs of you for the gingerbread man houses. Now I'm stuck eating the rest of you that are sitting on my microwave (you are yummy, though.)

Dear 2013... 2012 was a toughy, let's see if we can ease up some, kay?

Dear Nieces and Nephews... I miss you guys like crazy!

Dear Mom and sister... We need money so we can go on another consignment store marathon

Dear FSU... Do you really have to start back so soon? I'm not ready for class *sigh*.

Dear Revlon Powder... I bought you last night in the lightest shade, and you are still too dark. What's up with that?

Dear Journal... You are so stinkin' cute

Dear Self... You are better that what you think you are, stop being so hard on yourself.
 


5 comments:

  1. OMG tell him to take David so I can come, haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of having a notebook specifically for motivational & feel good purposes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through Friday's Letters - love the notebook idea! I already have one for a Thankful Journal - but a motivational Let's-Get-These-Goals-Accomplished journal may be just what I need! :)

    Beth @ Whiskey Tango Hello

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, visiting from Friday's Letters. LOVE Chick-Fil-A, totally the best! I hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to have a notebook! You seem to be on the right track! Go girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete