Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Rambles...

Hello everyone!
 
So I'm sitting at work today,
And have zero motivation.
For some reason I'm uber tired,
And my mind feels totally shot.
 
So I went to class yesterday for the first time this semester.
All I can say, is what a flippin' nightmare.
This is the first semester that I have a class that starts later in the day (@ 12:30).
Usually I'm there early in the morning where I would usually park in my husband's employee parking lot.
However, he has been moved to a new building and my class doesn't start until mid-afternoon, so off to work I go first.
 
So when I go to park yesterday, I nearly end up late for class.
Have I mentioned how much I hate FSU's campus???
Well I do.
 
 
I'll be so glad when I finally have that degree and can put the college life behind me
I mean... 63 dollars to rent a book that isn't even as thick as my Bible is totally ridiculous.
Can I get an amen!?!
 
Anyways, I hope all of you guys started back class had a better time at finding a parking space than I did.
 
Hope you guys have a great Tuesday! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Rebekah! It's Rebecca. I hope you remember me! I started following your blog in November. I was rebs1229... on blogspot. But... I've decided to open a new blog on Wordpress. So, I'm slowly moving over to that blog.

    My new blog URL: roosterdreamer.wordpress.com.

    So, if you want, you can unfollow my rebs1229 blog, since I won't be writing in that one anymore. :)

    I just started my new Wordpress blog last week! I made my third post today. Hope you're well. Hope to hear from you soon! And I don't know if it showed up on your page or not, but I've started following your blog from Wordpress.

    Have a good evening!

    ReplyDelete