Monday, January 21, 2013

Projects Fo Sho...

Ola Cheerio Maties!

I hope everyone is having a great Monday night!
Mine was filled with Christian Music and skates...
Oh yeah...
And I didn't fall once!
(Thank you, Jesus, for small blessings)

Tonight was the monthly Christian Skate Night held at a local skating rink.
The youth pastor had a van load of our young people that they took over there and a few others, including my husband and myself, met them over there.
I have to say, even on the days I'm super tired, I still enjoy going.
It makes me feel young again and brings back memories from when we used to host our own Christian Skate Night there.

So now I'm at home, letting my nail polish dry on my toes (yay they look pretty again), while I have a million ideas going through my mind about different little projects that I want to do.

First...
I want to make my own recipe book.
I want to get a pretty binder and have all my recipes printed out and categorized inside.
This way, I have them all handy when I need them!!!

Second...
I'm into homemade (DIY) facials.
Homemade scrubs, masks, toners, etc..
I do them!
Therefore, I need another folder/binder, just for these!

Third...
I NEED TO FINISH MY SISTER'S BLANKET!
I've been crocheting it since last summer.
And then when school hit, I stalled out on it.
But now I desperately want to finish it!
Only then can I feel "guilt-free" about moving onto a new crocheting project

Lastly...
I want a binder of my grocery lists.
What I want to start doing is start getting prices of all the items I like/buy and keep them.
This way I know about how much something will cost before I go grocery shopping.

Umm... can I get some extra hours in the day please?!?!?

I'm thinking about starting on one of the smaller projects first.
These are going to take time, but I'm desperately wanting to do them.

Any ideas on what I should do first, and anyone have any ideas/suggestions for me on the best way to do it?
I would love the input! 

No comments:

Post a Comment