Saturday, January 12, 2013

A Little Something You Didn't Know...

Hello Everyone,

So I'm sitting on my couch at the moment waiting for my NyQuil to kick in.
Yes, I've been sick since Thursday night, and have been on some form of couch or bed since then.
It sucks horribly.

I figured that while I was waiting, that I would try to post SOMETHING since I've been totally out of the Blogger world since Thursday.

Ricci from A Beautiful Mess posted a little "get to know me" questionnaire a few weeks back and gave me permission to borrow it. I've basically been saving it for a time when I has nothing to talk about.
Since I've been sick, and I'm doped up on meds, I figured now would be the perfect time.

So here it goes!

A-Age: 23...

B-Bed Size: Queen....which I share with my husband and usually end up right under him. I don't know how he stands me some nights

C-Chore You Hate: Hanging up clothes... I'd rather fold clothes any day
D-Dogs: I have two...Salem (my mama) and Ford (one of her puppies we kept)

E-Essential Start to Your Day: Lately, it has been 75 cent Thirst Buster Diet cokes from the Circle K. That is my coffee
F-Favorite Color: I basically like all colors, minus some pastels.
G-Gold or Silver: Silver, though I'm like wearing gold some now days

H-Height: 5'7.... I think

I-Instruments You Play: I play the piano and drums a little, but I don't usually play them in church or anything

J-Job Title: Human Resources Assistant

K-Kids: Not yet... but soon I hope
L-Live: Florida... the bi-polar, sunshine state, where we only have a good month of Winter, which is usually AFTER Christmas

M-Married: Yes... My husband and I had our 1 year anniversary last November.

N-Nicknames: Ree or Ree Ree... I used to have a bunch of crazy one's that my best friends made up, but I won't go into those.

O-Overnight Hospital Stays: Never... Thank God!

P-Pet Peeves: Dirty bathrooms... speaking of, I need to clean mine. (Yuck)

Q-Quote: For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. II Timothy 1:7

R-Righty or Lefty: Righty

S-Siblings: One older sister and one older brother (I'm the baby)

T-Time You Wake Up: 6:20...unfortunately.

U-University You Attended: Going to Florida State University now...hopefully I'll be graduating next year

V-Vegetables You Dislike:  Cauliflower, asparagus, not a fan of celery (unless I have ranch) In fact... i have to have something with most of my veggies... I know, that's sad.

W-What Makes You Run Late? Hitting my snooze button

X-X-rays You Have Had: Not a one...
Y-Yummy Food: I love food, period!

Zoo Animal Favorite? Tigers, though I always felt uber bad for them locked up the way they are!

Feel free to copy and fill it out yourself! I'd love to read it.
Hope everyone has had a great night and has a wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I may do this later in the week. :) Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to hate celery until I was pregnant with Madison it was so weird. I loved it when I was prego and still do now.

    ReplyDelete