Thursday, January 24, 2013

It's OK to be Thankful Thursday! :)

Happy Thursday!

Today is a great day!
I actually feel really accomplished this week!
And let me tell you, it is a good feeling!

Also, I just wanted to share with you that...
I totally got a parking spot early yesterday on campus!!!
For those of you who have read my previous posts know that finding one..
A. Takes forever.
B. Is a nightmare
&
C. Never happens early

However, yesterday I got a parking spot early,
 and then got to go and spend a few minutes with my husband and daddy!
It was a nice bonus to my day!

Now it's link-up time!
 
 
Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's OK
 
...That I'm having a really good week
 
...That I totally had a "beat up on myself" moment last night despite my good week
 
...That I only had one box to move from packing up my office so the carpet could be replaced (Sad, I know, but I was appreciative of my lack of stuff to be packed up)
 
...That I'm excited about Young Adults Service tomorrow (even if I am a little nervous about doing the lesson)
 
...That I am learning to accept things
 
...That I have completed my school work for the week
 
...That I am looking forward to some of my recipes I'm trying out next week
 
...That I'm looking forward to this weekend!
   
 
 
white_zpsea727859-1_zpsa43edf8b
I'm Thankful...
 
For my husband who doesn't mind holding me when I need it
 
For my pillow... truly it's an amazing pillow
 
For my memaw who bought me said pillow
 
For my mom and dad, couldn't imagine going through the things I have without them being there
 
For Microsoft word and the Internet (They make my life easy when making grocery lists and menus)
 
That Blogger was created, so I could use it as an outlet
 
Yo ho, Yo ho, a Pirates life for me (Pirates of the Caribbean, anyone?)
 
Cell phones (What would we do if we didn't have song pop and facebook?)
 
Google.. (its a life saver!)
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. what a great post and reminder of things to be thankful for!! stopped over from the link up and now following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! A good pillow makes a huge difference! Cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete