Monday, January 28, 2013

5 for Five


Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great day!
Mine has been kind of busy... and then there was class! :p

I'm not very fond of school at the moment,
But you probably already knew that, because I rant about it all the time.
Anyways, I'm running short on time, so I have to throw in another quickie today...
Sorry for so many of those lately! :(

Today is our 5 for Five! Let's take a look at last week's goals!

PartyOfOne


1. Prepare a menu and grocery list
I got this done, forgot to print it out, had to remake it because I done it on my work computer. Then spilled juice on that one, so I ended up doing that stupid list three times. I should get double points for that!

2. Get a cleaning schedule up
Unfortunately I didn't get this done, and I really should have... ugh
 
3. Finish my online work for the week.
I got it all finished, only to find out last minute that he posted another quiz. Grr!!
Thankfully though I got it done thirty minutes before it was due.

4. Straighten up my bookshelf
Totally done this! I even took pictures!

 

 
5. Exercise at least 3x this week
Yeah, I didn't do this! *sigh* 

Okay, so three out of five. I'm wanting to get four out of five next week.
 

New Goals!

 
1. Work out at least 3x
I have got to get the ball rolling!
 
2. Call my doctor
I think it is time for my annual (or at least around that time), but I don't have an appointment date.
I better find out!
 
3. Go through my top cabinets
This really needs to be done. I need better organization
 
4. Work on my blanket some more
I didn't get to work on it at all last week!
 
5. Drink only 3 thirst busters
I really have a problem with these things... I'm addicted to their diet coke!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment