Thursday, January 10, 2013

Its OK

Hello everyone. So today you will have to bear with me. I'm using blogger on my phone for the first time today because I had to go out of town for work. So I'm typing this up really quick on lunch.
Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's OK
 
...That that I'm in Gator-ville (Gainesville) and I'm a nole fan.
 
...That I already miss my husband and he only left late last night to go camping
 
...That I'm looking forward to my pajamas tonight
 
...That I am excited about spending the night with my mama
 
...That I got volunteered to volunteer to do something at work lol..thanks supervisor! ;)
 
...That I can't wait to spend time with my sissy and mama
 
...That I really want a nap...but that isn't going to happen
 
...That I feel pretty good today (i think the acceptance day yesterday helped
 
...That I'm not crazy about how this blogger app is set up
 
...That I dread the two and a half hour ride home
 
...That I totally laughed last night thinking about my friends fighting over Leonardo DiCaprio when we were little. I never got the appeal though he was cute.
 
...That I am addicted to diet coke
 
Everyone have a great Thursday!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Im looking forward to my pajamas too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me & DJ were always fighting over some pretend boyfriends haha.

    ReplyDelete