Friday, February 1, 2013

Faith-Walker

You ever feel like you are being tested?
 
I'm definitely feeling that right now.
In fact, I feel as if my entire family is being tested right now.
I'm okay with that, though.
 
I don't have the words to say to make everything better.
I don't have the resources to give to fix the problem.
The only thing I have is my faith in the one who is still in control.
I know I've already made a post on Faith,
But when you are neck-deep in desperation, you might just need reminding.


 
 

 
 
It's funny that all of this is going on right now,
Because all week I've been studying Faith.
My thoughts were about being a "Faith"-Walker....
 
Hebrews 11:1 says...
 
Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
 
A Faith walker continues to have Faith, even when the circumstances look down right gloomy and the solution doesn't seem to be out there.
 
Matthew 9:20-22 says...
 
And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment: For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole. But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole.
 
A Faith walker knows who their Savior is when all else fails.
 
Matthew 21:21 says...
 
Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, if ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
 
A Faith walker knows the power they have in Jesus Christ
 
Romans 5:1-2 says...
 
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of glory of God.
 
A Faith walker knows who's taking care of them, and therefore, has peace, even through the worst of storms.
 
A Faith walker knows they are covered by his Grace, meaning the rain may come, but you have an umbrella shielding you from the worst of it.
 
Ephesians 3:12 says...
 
In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.
 
A Faith walker has confidence in the God whom he serves.
 
Life can be hard, and sometimes you will feel as if there is no hope.
However, God's word tells us that...
 
All things work together work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose... ~Romans 8:28
 
Times are tough, and it's okay to feel down about them
But never forget who has your back
Never forget who is in control of all things
Never forget who to run to
God has a purpose and plan for everything...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment