Friday, February 15, 2013

11 Weeks and Counting...

Nope, I'm not referring to Baby Dixon...this time.
 
 
Today, I'm counting down the weeks/days until this semester is over.
It hasn't been a super difficult semester so far,
more of a nuisance.
 
I'm tired of going to campus and spending over half an hour fighting for a parking space
to spend exactly an hour and fifteen minutes in a boring class.
I'm tired of the homework's and discussion boards from my online class
I'm tired of stupid professor's who don't give you a review,
but tell you to focus on the lecture outlines
which only has a million points on it
I'm tired of professor's who give you a test review video,
and then put questions on the exam that wasn't mentioned in said video at all.
I'm tired of the studying, the note cards, and the aching hands..
 
 
 
I'm T-totally, one hundred percent, without a doubt ready to be over with college...period!
 
 
People will say I will miss it.
I can say I miss TCC already, my community college,
but FSU?
I feel with absolute certainty that I can say I truly will NOT miss FSU.
 
I won't miss:
The campus,
the parking,
the classes,
the pain of trying to find classes for non-traditional students
The students (obnoxious, rude, and need a lesson in courtesy)
Nor will I miss the Nudity Competition
(do you really have to go to class in shorts so small that when you sit down your bare bottom is touching the seat... gross!!)
 
I'm not trying to be mean on that last point,
And if I lose follower because of this, well then I do
But I'm just saying that girls these days have no sense of self-respect or modesty,
and while these things may be "in fashion" I still don't want to sit on a seat that had your bare booty on it, okay?
 


 
 


 
The only good thing about being in college at the moment...
Is that it totally helped with my taxes...
 
 
:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, this post made my day!! I can totally relate because I'm half way through my masters now and I'm sooooooo over it! You'll be happy you did it once you're done though, so just keep your eye on the prize!

    ReplyDelete