Monday, February 25, 2013

5 for Five

Hello!

I feel like I've accomplished a lot already this morning.
First... I got out of bed
HUGE feat there, no kidding.

Second I got dressed...
I put just enough makeup on to get by,
which means I still look like a zombie.
However, this was still a biggie.

And Third... I made it to work.
I can't even begin to explain how hard getting up out of bed, getting dressed
and getting to work is at this point in time...

It isn't even nine o'clock yet
and I'm pretty sure I could go back to sleep at my desk.
Not good...

On a more excited note,
one that I may not necessarily be showing outwardly,
My first baby appointment is 1 week and two days away!
Yay!


PartyOfOne

 
Last weeks goals...


1. START going through desk
My husband and I done this Saturday night,
now we just need file folders for all of our bills from last year
 
2. Get my house in order
Thursday, the day I just couldn't get up and go to work, I completed this.
I made myself, after sleeping in, get up and start cleaning my house.
 
3. Eat more fruit and veggies
I worked on this, throwing in more salads while I was at work.
I didn't eat as much as I needed to, but Its a start. 

 
4. Do something active AT LEAST 2x
I went walking several times last week!
Yay me!
 
5.Crochet some more on my blanket
I did do this...
A. I was too tired at night to even pick it up
B. I realized I was nearly out of my yellow yarn.
 
 
Four out of five isn't too bad!!
Let's move on to my goals for this week.
 
1. Go through my shoes
Really need to start down-sizing in every area...
starting with the shoes.
 
2. Get File-folders for bills and put them away
I have had no motivation to do anything
 
3. Clean bathroom.
And get the hubby to help me
 
4. Do something active AT LEAST 2x
I've been doing good on this, so why stop now!
 
5.Crochet some more on my blanket
Now that I have my yellow yarn, I need to get my rear in gear!

What goals do you want to accomplish this week?!

 


2 comments:

  1. These are great goals! Cant wait to come back next week and see how you did.

    Kristle
    www.forgetthedognotthebaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love crocheting! I hope you can get a lot done on your blanket this week!

    Ashley
    msabish15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete