Wednesday, February 20, 2013

6 Weeks and OHP

Hello All!
 
Happy Hump Day!
Thank you Jesus that we are halfway through this week.
I am very much looking forward to the weekend.
 
So as of yesterday, I am six weeks pregnant!
 
Baby Dixon is...
 
The size of a Sweet pea!
 
The little sweet pea is circulating blood with it's, newly formed, circulatory system!
And at six weeks, Baby Dixon is sprouting eyes, nose chin, cheeks, and ears!
 
 

 
 
Symptoms/Changes
 
Exhausted!!!
Emotional.
Sore breasts
Intense Smells (I smell everything!)
And just the tiniest bit of nausea
(no morning sickness, though, Thank God)
Sudden cravings
 
I thought cravings wouldn't come until later,
but the past week I had two sudden cravings, all from thinking/talking about it.
The first was Shirley Temples. I could taste it before even getting to the restaurant, and I rarely ever order me anything other than diet coke.
And the second was Chili, which I'm eating again today for lunch and tonight for supper! :)
 
Funny/Sweet Moments

I told my dad last week that Baby Dixon, at that time, was the size of an Appleseed.
So, now he has got it in his head that "Appleseed" is what he will be calling him.
I walked into the house yesterday and he says " How are you and my little Appleseed doing?"
I told him that technically the baby was the size of a sweet pea now.
He shook his head stubbornly and said, nope that's my Appleseed!
My dad is a mess
 


So I'll be linking up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple

 

 



 







3 comments:

  1. Did I miss the post where you announced you were pregnant?! What a BAD blogger friend I am! So let me first give my congrats:) and second let me say how lucky you are not to be feeling morning sickness! Mine hit me HARD at 4 weeks and didn't let up until about week 14. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Appleseed! It can't be sweet pea, we've already had a vegetable hahaha. Love the pins too, the pat on the back one made me LOL for reelz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pins!


    Stopping to let you know I'm giving away an awesome monogrammed clutch on my blog! Check it out: CottonsPickins.Blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete