Thursday, February 7, 2013

Its Definitely OK!

Hello Everyone!

I'm so glad today is Thursday!
I've been MIA for a few days, because other things have taken priority
Like tests... which I didn't do very well on, but I'm not stressing it.
I've been a little distracted the past few days.

After all,
Finding out that in nine months your whole life will change is pretty distracting...
That's right!
We have a little baby Dixon on the way!
I'm so excited, scared, anxious,nervous...you name it I feel it!
We got to tell my parents last night and he told his parents this morning...
I had this whole plan to tell my parents in a creative way, but I found I just couldn't wait!
I was bubbling to tell our parents...
After all, it was my dad telling me on my wedding night that I better have him a grandchild on the way by the next morning! HA-HA!
He's a mess.

I'm four weeks along right now and have my first appointment March 6th!

I've already found my favorite Baby website (The Bump)
And from what I read on there my baby is the size of a poppy seed!
Great things come in small sizes! :)

 
 
 
Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's OK
 
...That I took four pregnancy tests (just to be sure)
 
...That I have already scheduled my first baby appointment
 
...That my husband wants a little boy so he can teach him to pee behind the shed #smh
 
...That I have an amazing family and friends who are just as excited as I am.
 
...That I was too distracted by finding out I was pregnant to study as much as I needed to
 
...That I will probably be thinking and talking everything baby for a while
 
...That I already have so many ideas for Baby Dixon
 
...That I will probably drive my husband crazy in the months to come with those ideas
   
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! Ahhhh!!! Well if you bug the heck out of Wade you know you can call me and I'll be just as giggly over it as you are! Love you boo and so happy for you and fat head! hahah (love you too Wade)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww :) Congratulations!!! So excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww :) Congratulations!!! So excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh!! Congratulations Rebekah!!! Such awesome news!! =) =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's better than okay - that's AMAZING! Congratulations!

    I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog - you should check it out! http://littlebindc.blogspot.com/2013/01/100th-post-favorite-gifts-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete