Monday, February 4, 2013

5 for Five

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Mine wasn't long enough, by far,
But it was still very enjoyable.

I'm excited to say that I finally got my little room all cleaned up!
There are still a few things I want to do with it,
But it no longer looks like a complete junk room!
Yay!

I'm also excited to say that I got a vacuum cleaner!
My mom found it at one the old apartments that my Sister's MIL manages,
And she let my mom take it for me.
It's old and hadn't been used for a long while and needed some TLC
Thankfully, I'm married to a Mr. Fix it!
It was one of the older, bag-less Bissell's that my husband coincidentally works on at his job.
So he takes it apart and cleans it all up and...
Voila!
I now have a vacuum that I didn't have to pay for!

Thanks Mommy and Husband!
You guys are the best!

Today is our 5 for Five! Let's take a look at last week's goals!


PartyOfOne


 
1. Work out at least 3x
Yeah, I only worked out once...but Yay for working out once! It's Progress!
 
2. Call my doctor
I totally forgot to do this... *sigh*
 
3. Go through my top cabinets
I felt like this should have been green, even though I didn't do it. My reasoning is I cleaned my entire little room instead of doing my cabinets LOL.
 
4. Work on my blanket some more
Yeah, I didn't find time for this either. I was too busy trying to prepare for Young Adults Service and do school.
 
5. Drink only 3 thirst busters
I'm proud to say that I did really good during the work week, only drinking three...Then Friday night hit and I drank one extra one, but again...Progress! :)

So obviously, I didn't do too great this past week.
Better luck next week.
 

 New Goals!

1. Call my Doctor...
I for really need to do this!
 
2. Decide on Birthday and Valentines gift for my husband.
V-day is on the 14th, and his B-day is on the 17th...
 
3. Study for Management Test
It's Thursday, and I haven't even finished the review.. HELP!
 
4. Go through the desk.
Now that I've cleaned the desk off int he little room so you can see it, I now need to go through the drawers. I would rather do that than the cabinets. I'm putting them off for now LOL
 
5. Do something active at least 2x this week.
Since I got in some activity at least once last week, I'm pushing for two, since I can't seem to get to number three yet! ;)
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, we all have off weeks- no worries! The most important thing is to just move forward in the right direction and make progress for the week ahead!

    I love your goals this week, too! I've got #5 on my list too.

    I just KNOW that you can do it! Thanks for the support & linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to be more active during the week. Juggling to many things and I need to make movement a priority myself too!

    ReplyDelete