Monday, February 11, 2013

5 for Five

Hey everyone!

I hope everyone is having a better start to their Monday than I am so far.
I will be five weeks pregnant tomorrow, and I'm already super exhausted all the time.
I hope this doesn't last the entire nine months, or I'll be sleeping it away!

So pretty soon I'll be posting some pics from this past week to share.
My three little monkeys were down from Tennessee this weekend,
So I got to get a few pictures of them being silly!

Today I'm just going to be sharing my 5 for Five
 

 Let's take a look at last week's goals!


PartyOfOne

 
1. Call my Doctor...
I ended up doing this after I found out I was preggo!
8 week appointment is March 6th!
2. Decide on Birthday and Valentines gift for my husband.
I got this done Saturday! :)
3. Study for Management Test
I did this as well, but not as much as I needed to.
I was pretty distracted by baby things all week.
4. Go through the desk.
I haven't done this, but will definitely be getting on it!
5. Do something active at least 2x this week.
I was wiped all last week when I got home.
I actually started taking naps, which was something I wasn't doing a lot of lately,
But I guess I will be now. I still need to be active, though.
 

 New Goals!

1. Go through desk
I need to clean this out so I can put it in the shed.
My little room will be occupied in 9 months! :)
 
2. Sweep and Mop
My floors need a little TLC
 
3. Take my books back to the library
I think they are due in a day or two...
 
4. Do something active AT LEAST 2x
I've been tired all the time for the past week, but I really really want to stay active
 
5.Crochet some more on my blanket
I haven't done this in a few weeks... need to get back on it.

What are your goals for the week?
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. 3/5 is a successful week, if you ask me! Good luck with your week ahead, too! I just KNOW that you'll be successful! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete