Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Oh How Pinteresting

Hello Everyone!

I actually woke up semi-rested this morning
That would be the first time in... I can't remember.
It probably has something to do with going to bed at like 10:30 last night.
I was so wiped that I nearly pulled a husband stunt and fell asleep on the couch.

But my sweet husband said, Why don't we go on to bed?
I agreed, though it was pretty tough to get up off that couch.
I almost made him carry me,
But decided I'd spare him the future back pain! LOL
Plus, our hallway is too narrow for that :)


So I'll be linking up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple

 


So, obviously, I'm obsessed with everything babies at the moment.
I'm sure you can understand why
And hope you can bear with me through my baby-fanatic phase




I'm obsessed with minions! :)

Source: etsy.com via Rebekah on Pinterest

I so plan on going back to the place we got married and doing this! :)


If I have a boy, those stripes are mine I already forewarned my daddy (professional painter)  lol
 


 

And if it's a girl... I'll probably still stick with stripes Either way he will be painting them hehe


I loved this! :)


I'm not a fergie fan, but this was cute and funny!

Source: lol4.it via Rebekah on Pinterest

Cute!

Source: etsy.com via Rebekah on Pinterest

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!! 

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Found you via the OHP Link party! Love both rooms. I like the idea of having stripes on kids rooms.

    New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love ALL your pins! 1 Samuel 1:27 is a beautiful quote.Children a truly a blessing from God! Newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete