Thursday, February 14, 2013

Its OK

Hello Everyone!

I can't even begin to explain how thrilled I am that it is Thursday,
And there is only one more work day left (after today of course).

And it is also Valentine's Day,
which means I can bake a yummy cake and have a good excuse to eat it
(makes sense to me, anyways lol)

Today is also the day I'll give my husband his V-day/B-day gift.
Yes, he gets a little jipped because his Birthday and V-day are three days apart
But I think I did pretty good
(at least I'm hoping)

 
 
 
Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's OK
 
...To have one -or five- days where you really just don't want to get out of the bed
 
...That I had to leave church last night because I was so exhausted and could have fallen asleep
 
...That curling my hair this morning was a definite fail, so it's a messy bun kind of day
 
...That I've felt like an emotional, not so attractive wreck this week
 
...To wonder if I'll ever get over some things, and accept them.
 
...To sometimes want life to be a fairytale
 
...That I am ready to find out what the baby is already so I can start decorating the room
 
...To be best friends with your husband
 
...That I somehow managed this week to be happy, excited, scared, sad, mad, and anxious all in one day
 
...To literally debate for an hour whether or not to buy a book #smh
 
...To spend another hour writing a letter to my husband (Sometimes you just need to show them --actions speak louder than words-- how much you care)
 
What's OK on your Thursday?!
 
God Bless! :)
   
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. It's so fun to wonder and dream about the gender of your baby, and I remember I couldn't wait to find out if I was having a 'him' or a 'her'. It's hard to wait to decorate!! And I'm super happy for Valentine's Day guilt-free cake eating, too. Hahaha. I have two pieces of cheesecake in the fridge with my name on them...and I don't feel one bit bad!!

    Love your blog, I'll be following!!

    Allison @ 365projectlife

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love for life to be a fairytale...I think it would be much easier!

    Stopping by from Its OK Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fairy tale life would be awesome...but I got dibs on being the wicked queen!

    ReplyDelete