Monday, February 18, 2013

5 for Five & Weekend Relish

Hey everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great Monday.
I had a test this morning, so I was studying all morning...which wasn't great.
However, the test is now over, and I can enjoy the rest of my day at work
And hopefully not fall asleep.

So, I've decided not to embarrass myself with all the red from my previous goals of last week.
 Last week wasn't a good week on making goals.
I've been totally wiped, thanks to the formation of Baby Dixon
Obviously, creating a kid inside of you is exhausting.
I'm finding that out.
I'm not going to bed at around 10 or 10:30 pm at night
(unusual for me)
and trying to sneak naps in during any day I can
which is normally on the weekend.

So I think I'll just be filling you in on my new goals for this week.
Ya know, clean slate and all
And then I'll share some pictures from my husband's birthday weekend.


PartyOfOne

 New Goals!

1. START going through desk
Maybe if I can just start it
I can actually finish it lol
 
2. Get my house in order
I have had no motivation to do anything
 
3. Eat more fruit and veggies
I need a high-fiber diet,
and I have no fresh veggies/fruit in the house 
 
4. Do something active AT LEAST 2x
I'm very proud of myself, because this was the only goal I completed last week
So I'll continue on with this one.
 
5.Crochet some more on my blanket
I want to finish this eventually...

That completes my goals for this week.

So here is a little preview of how my Saturday evening went...

 
Kisses for the B-day Boy

Bister and BIL at Red Lobster

B-rad G and Bister :)

My Twig man!

Yeah, she was talking with her hands hahaha

Me and my hubby!

Cutesy!

Seriously massive bow on that hat, no joke!

Should have stuffed him in a car seat and buckled him in

Yes, he is riding a pony LOL

Bahahahah!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment