Friday, February 22, 2013

Slacker Much?

I can't even begin to tell you how thrilled I am that today is Friday.
This week has felt soooo suuppperrrr lonnnggg!
I don't know if it's just me
but it has felt as if it has  dragged second by second just to torture me.
 
I've seriously been slacking this week.
And when I say slacking
I mean getting up, going to work, coming home, eating supper and going back to bed, slacking.
Then I get up and do the same thing the next day.
I hope what everyone keeps telling me is true about the second trimester
because I've literally been SUPER tired for the past few weeks.
 
I have literally done exactly that routine since last week.
And yesterday, well I couldn't even make myself get up out of bed to get to work
So I shot a text to my boss, and stayed home.
Once I felt good enough to get out of the bed
I made myself productive.
 
I have felt like doing NOTHING to my house lately...
Even the clothes were backed up and needing to be washed.
So Yesterday, after sleeping in,
I got up and got some very much needed cleaning done and all of the clothes washed and put up.
It was probably the most productive I've felt in two weeks.
Sad I know...
 
Since I've been doing nothing
I have nothing interesting to write about
So I'll do a link-up
Gotta love the link-ups!
 

Photobucket

Dear Exhaustion... I will be super glad when you are done taking over my body. I do not like the fact that by 9 pm I'm ready to hit the sack (and have frequently done just that).

Dear Nauseousness... I'm having to eat something every so often to keep you at bay, which is hard to do when you are at work and have nothing "healthy" to munch on.

Dear Oreos... You have been the bane of my existence this week, but oh so yummy!

Dear Mom... I love you like a fat kid loves oreos :)

Dear Dad... We are not naming my little boy (if we have one) Johnny Appleseed. I love you, Nut!

Dear husband... Thank you for being so patient the past few weeks. I've been so exhausted and you have been putting up with me going to sleep before you each night and the lack of energy to keep our house clean and clothes washed. You are the best!

Dear FSU... I will not miss you once I leave, because you are a serious pain in the rear!

Dear 1st Baby Appointment... Hurry up and get here! None of this feels real, and I feel like maybe you can help with that.

Dear Young Adults... I'm Psyched about bowling tonight! Maybe I won't fall asleep on you guys at the bowling alley while waiting for my turn.

Hope everyone has an AWESOME Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment