Thursday, May 30, 2013

Its just OK

I, for one, am so glad today is Thursday...
And everyone said... Amen!

No for real, though, it has been a short week,
and I still feel like we worked Monday.
I've had three weeks in a row where I haven't had to work Monday.
I don't know what I'm going to do when I actually get back to the longer weeks.

Is it sad that at 8 a.m. I'm already having to turn on my office fan,
because I'm already getting hot?

I know... I'm rambling.
When I'm tired, I tend to do that.
So instead of continuing my rambles,
I'll go ahead and move on to my favorite link-up.

Today I'll be linking up for It's OK

 
 
Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's OK
 
...To not want to be at work
 
...To dream about the baby inside your tummy that you haven't met yet
 
...To laugh and play with your husband
 
...To not like cooking on certain days
 
...To wish there were more hours in the day
 
...To be nervous about the changes coming up in the future
 
...To wonder how in the world you will adjust to these changes
 
...To dream of 30th, 40th, and 50th anniversaries with the love of your life
 
...To wish some friends lived closer
 
...To be excited about some friends coming over for dinner tonight
 
...To stress, a lot little, over all the things that need to be bought and done before little Addy arrives.
 
...To wonder how in the world we are already in the middle of 2013
 
...To be annoyed when people won't cooperate
 
...To have a very close-knit relationship with your bed (I love my bed!)
 
Hope everyone has a great Thursday! :)
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Is it okay to not like cooking on any days?! LOL Hope your feeling well

    ReplyDelete