Wednesday, May 22, 2013

OHP: A Little Bit of This and That

I don't know why it surprises me how fast time flies.
Every year it just seems to go by a little bit faster than the last.
I mean, we are coming up on the end of May!!!
Really!?!?!
 
I will be celebrating the birth of my child in less than 5 months from now.
Then my two year anniversary in 6 months.
Before you know it, it will be New Years Eve... again!
 
It makes me want to pull in all of my family and friends,
and hold them close.
To cherish every moment, and not take one single memory for granted.
Life is busy, and we are usually busy bee's,
rushing through each day.
 
I highly doubt that will every change, because life is just that crazy.
However, I do hope to take little bits of time out of my day,
just to make sure my family knows how much they mean to me,
to make sure my husband knows just how much I love him.
I suggest you do the same... don't waste one precious second!
 
I'm not sure where that all came from....
What I really wanted to talk about, to begin with, was about
my dinner that I made last night!
 
I found a recipe on Pinterest, of course, called
Chicken Parmesan Casserole...
And Oh My Goodness was it yummy!
 



 Needless to say, I will so be making this again!!
Click here for the recipe.
 
It called for red pepper flakes, which I didn't have,
so instead I used a little bit of Cajun seasoning.
I also couldn't find the plain Garlic croutons,
so I just used the Cheese Garlic instead.
But I'm pretty sure you can substitute any croutons and it will be just as good.
 
Okay...now onto OHP
 
 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment