Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Princess Pinterest

I'm exhausted today for some odd reason.
I mean I went to bed at 10:30-ish,
and I still had the hardest time getting myself up and out of bed this morning.
 
I'm also losing my mind.
I have my mother's memory anyways,
(No offense Mom, love you)
and Pregnancy isn't making it any better.
 
For starters, as I was telling my mom this morning, 
I nearly went to work in my slippers the other day.
Twice, on two different days, I've had my work keys in my hand,
thought they were my car keys, I guess, and locked myself out of the house.
And then, I had to call my mom this morning
 to see if she would go back to my house
and check to make sure I didn't leave my flat iron plugged in, because
I honestly can't remember if I unplugged it or not.
 
I'm losing it for real....
 
So, as you all know from my exciting post yesterday,
I'm expecting a little princess; Miss Addison.
Of course, knowing for sure what I'm having,
I done what any other mother would have done....
I went straight to pinterest to Pin my little heart out!
 
Which works out perfectly because today is Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday! :) 
Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!
 













1 comment:

  1. These are all sooooo cute! I'm sure your little princess is going to be one blessed little girl!

    ReplyDelete