Thursday, May 2, 2013

Its OK

I am so glad today is Thursday.
I feel like the Little Engine that Could...

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..
Just one more day, Just one more day, Just one more day....

I'm ready to get this week over and jump into the next two weeks so...
A. I can find out what my baby will be and buy something, darn it!
And
B. Leave for three days with my goose to Destin for a nice little getaway.

I'm trying to be patient, but I've always been horrible at patience.


Today I'll be linking up for Its OK!
 
 
Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's OK
 
...To want something other than water (I drink a lot of water, so I reward myself with diet cokes)
 
...To have your off days where everything gets to you
 
...To hit the snooze button two, three... okay five times (but its still OK)
 
...To be sad that I only seen my husband for a total of an hour and a half (maybe) before he went to sleep (poor thing is exhausted)
 
...That I want to raffle off my stupid dog at the golf tournament this Saturday
 
...To believe whole heartily, that girl dogs are just smarter (at least mine is)
 
...That I'm ready to go buy baby stuff! (I've done really good so far and have bought nothing!)
 
...To already be tired and want a nap
 
...To consider spending money and going out for lunch just so I don't have to sit in my office
 
...To wish I had a big Thirst Buster right now
 
...That I still have 24 weeks left in this pregnancy
   
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment