Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice

That's what little girls are made of,
and what I will be giving birth to come October!

Yep, you read right!
I'm having a little Addison!
I can't even begin to express how excited I am.
Of course, I would have been excited either way,
I just wanted to know for sure what we were having.



Yesterday we had our ultrasound done,
and my mommy and daddy were able to join us.
My little Addy was quite the wiggle worm for her pictures.
She rolled and put her hands in front of  her face...


There we were expecting a boy and surprise,
we got another little princess!
She is gonna be one tough, little redneck princess, though!

After the appointment was over,
my husband took me straight to Babies R Us and Target.
I just wanted to buy SOMETHING!
So I ended up finding 3 cute little outfits and my husband found a blanket he liked!
(pictures to come)

Anyways, needless to say, we are all pretty excited.
Wade and I decided on the name Addison Emmalee a few weeks back,
just in case we did have a girl..

Now I get to start working on the room and buying all kinds of cute little girl stuff!

My sister and I are already on top of the baby room,
and I've already found the crib bedding that I want!
Can you tell I'm excited? :D



3 comments:

  1. awww!! so MANY baby girls this year! SUCH an exciting time!! I can't wait to see how your nursery turns out.. I'm sure it will be fabulous!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! YAY!! I am so so so happy for you!! Eeeek!!! =D

    ReplyDelete