Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Back to Reality

I have to say, coming back to reality, after three days of bliss, is extremely hard.
Can I get an Amen?!?
 
My husband and I headed off to Destin Saturday morning for a little weekend getaway,
something we have been saving up for months for.
We chilled at the Beach, ate some yummy food, chilled by the pool,
ate some more yummy food, took a nap, another round of yummy food....
So obviously we ate really, really good!
 
Seriously, though, we didn't do a whole lot, as far as attractions or whatever.
We mainly just went down there to relax, and do as little as possible,
which I consider mission accomplished.
We stayed at the Sandestin Resort, which was massive by the way.
I keep emphasizing this to my parents and sister, because it was seriously HUGE!
 
It was super nice to have my husband all to myself,
and I'm actually really sad to be back, where I actually have to share him with the world!
Can we get a vacation from the vacation, please?
 
As soon as we got home, we jumped right back into the thick of things,
unpacking, washing clothes, cleaning up, etc.
We didn't get to bed until nearly midnight, which explains why I'm uber tired today!
 
Sorry about the super short, vague post, but again I'm too tired
to put what little energy I have into this post.
Make it up to you tomorrow! :)
 
Here are a few pictures from our time off! :)
 
The Beach was Gorgeous!

Heading out to Osaka's!

Obviously I don't belong in a fancy resort,
because I so used the art as a clothes line! :)

My good lookin' hubby!

View from our balcony

Baby Bump 18 weeks

The Grand Hotel across the Bay

The beach at sunset!

Surfin' the shore ;)

I buried his legs he-he

He kind of looks pitiful!


2 comments:

  1. hahha love the photos!!
    You look so so cute!
    Glad you had some time to relax! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I definitely could have used a day or two to recuperate before going back to work! lol

      Delete