Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Oh How Pinteresting!

Can you believe it is the end of May?
I know I've mentioned this in a previous post,
but boy does time fly!
I swear I'm living in hyper speed right now.
 
While we haven't quite had time to make progress on my little Addy's room,
other than paint colors, I have had time to catch up on washing clothes,
cleaning bathrooms, and grocery shopping.
 
Thankfully that is all done for the week.
 
I also got a project started where I made an excel sheet,
and put in the grocery items we buy.
I'll get into more detail with that on anther day.
 
Before OHP, I wanted to share some pics from Friday night.
I didn't have my camera cord to put them on the computer yesterday.
 
My smexy husband in his new
Columbia Shirt :)

19 weeks & 3 days

Mr. & Mrs. Dixon

Kisses for the hubby!
 
 
Okay...now onto OHP!
Hope you all have a great Wednesday! :)
 
 
 











2 comments:

  1. I have that pink mixer pinned as well!! Love that mint green color in the bedroom.. So pretty :-)

    Stopping by from OHP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable in your picture. Very cute. I love that pink mixer

    ReplyDelete