Monday, May 6, 2013

Color Crazy!

I'm going to ramble just for a minute,
before I get into the main reason for this post!
 
I cut my hair back in October/November (something like that),
and I was just looking back to pictures of before I got married,
and how long my hair was,
and how PRETTY it actually looked....
 
And Now I'm like what the heck was I thinking cutting it?
I mean it was high maintenance, which can be a pain,
but so prettiful...
And now I am back in the waiting stage of growing it back...
I'm not a patient person!
 
Okay, sorry for the rant, but there ya go!
 
So today I've been playing around with colors for the baby's room!
I think I have like three or four palettes for if its a girl and only one for if it's a boy LOL.
That's sad I know, but I already know, for sure, the theme I want to go with if it is a little Wade.
Picking color's for if it is a girl, though... pain.in.the.rear!
And I found myself leaning towards two or three colors in every palette,
which is just sad.
 
Here are the color palettes I came up with

We are going with a Nautical/Popeye theme if it's a boy,
so I chose this Color Palette
This was one of the first Palettes I put together for a little girl, simple but cute!


As you can tell I'm in love with Coral, so I just stuck with the coral,
and went with some more muted, softer colors.

Then I tried something with a little bigger pop of color.
I'm still doing Nautical stripes whether boy or girl on one wall,
the colors just may change lol.
So I've narrowed down the colors that I want.
Now I'm just going to get my hubby's input,
And after next Monday, we can start putting the room together! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment