Friday, May 17, 2013

It's the Little Blessings

Sometimes it is the little things that make you realize how truly blessed you are.
This week I have come to realize, through all the negative,
through all the insecurities,
through all the things that can and do go wrong,
through all of the rough and tumble times,
I am truly one blessed woman.
 
As I have already stated, sometimes it takes the smallest of things to help you realize how blessed you are.
 
With that said, I'm sending out a few Thank You's!
 
First I want to thank one of my co-workers and walking buddies!
I made a joke while we were walking one day that  I was going to steal the fan from his office.
He comes to me that afternoon with a medium, green fan.
He went to our facilities guy at work and got a fan just for me to put in my office!
Thanks so much Elvin. It sure has come in handy after our walks!
 
Next I want to thank my worship leader and friend.
She came in Wednesday night with a little pink bag.
She'd gotten my little Addy a gift!
Thank you Heather!
Like we talked about in our Young adult class,
You never know what a small gift to someone can mean!
 


 
Next is another young mother from our church,
someone I have known my entire life, and greatly admire her strength!
I can't imagine having to go through all that she has with her daughter.
Both her and her husband are such an inspiration.
After Church Wednesday, she gave me a whole bag of stuff.
Again, I can't express how much this means!
Thank you Erica and Fred so much!
(Erica has great taste in clothes haha) ;)
 
 
 
 
I want to thank my mother who is also my bestest friend!
Before we even knew what the baby was, she went and bought
 the babies first camo, that could go for either a little boy or girl
 (at least in our opinion lol)
 




 
Last, but definitely not the least, I want to thank my Husband!
He's been right there with me through my emotional roller coaster moments,
my exhaustion,
my tears,
my moodiness.
And he'll be right there with me as we go through the next few months of making
the necessary changes to our little home so it will be ready for Addy.
And he'll be there with me groaning over his wallet as we spend all kinds of money on our little princess :D
 





Thank you all for all of the LITTLE things you do! :)






 
 
 
 
 





1 comment: