Monday, May 6, 2013

5 for Five

Today is a new day!
Ive gotten up, gotten dressed,
got me a sausage biscuit and BIG diet coke,
and I'm nearly awake!

No for real, I'm awake.
I didn't sleep-drive to work Ha!

I find myself in a very grateful mood this morning.
I woke up to my husband beside me
(He is usually already gone to work by the time i get up, but he was off today).
I woke up alive, because you know you can't wake up dead,
(High-Five to all my Scary Movie 3 Fans LOL)
I have a little Appleseed in my Tummy who is growing
(maybe a little too much... Thank God for stretchy pants and great friends who give them to you in your time of need)
I have such a wonderful family; from my family to my husbands family.

Really, what do I have to complain about?

Sometimes it takes getting through those rough times,
to truly make you appreciate the good times,
and how good your life is.

So, lets get down to this weeks goals! :)
 


PartyOfOne

Last Weeks Goals


1. Clean Bathroom
Last week felt so long, that I actually couldn't remember if I'd accomplished this or not
(That's just sad)

2. Finish Photo Essay

3. Work on my Crochet 

4. Do something active AT LEAST 3x
 
5.Move My Husbands Shoes into the bedroom

I really should probably give up on moving my husband's shoes! LOL
However, I have a new motivation to get it done,
because we find out ONE week from tomorrow what little Appleseed will be,
which means that I can start buying stuff and decorating the room! Yay!!!

Sorry for the ramble...
 

New Goals


1. Clean Bathroom (Again!)
 
2. Put up laundry and organize closet

3. Work on cleaning out Baby room
 
4. Do something active AT LEAST 3x

5. Move the Husbands shoes into the bedroom

 

What goals do you want to accomplish this week?!

Oh and don't forget to Vote on What little Appleseed will be!! 
(on the right under the Follow me Section) :)



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! It is a wonderful time to be decorating a nursery.

    ReplyDelete