Wednesday, May 8, 2013

OHP Funnies

So today I'm a little bit of a grouchy pants...
I had a bad night trying to sleep (tossing and turning), already,
then I wake up at 3:30 a.m. to go potty and my dog keeps barking outside my window...
for FORTY-FIVE MINUTES STRAIGHT!
So by 4:15-ish I had to get up, go outside and call her to tell her to shut the heck up!
Then I couldn't get back to sleep, and THEN she started barking again.
We nearly had dog meat for dinner today, just sayin'.
 
Point being... I didn't get a whole lot of sleep,
and I woke up with the headache I fell asleep with.
Obviously, I need something to make me laugh at the moment...
 
So today will be OHP Funnies!
 









1 comment:

  1. I love how funny some of these are. My favorite is the Robin Williams one.

    ReplyDelete