Thursday, May 9, 2013

Today, Its OK

I'm in a much better mood today than I was yesterday.
Generally my Wednesday's are pretty good...
Long and boring, but good.
However, every once in a while a really crummy Wednesday sneaks up on me.
That was what yesterday was.

No I'm just thanking God that its over and I am one day closer to the weekend!
I'm excited about this weekend.

I hope everyone has a great Thursday today.
I am determined to do so,
even though there are a million things I need to do once I get home,
and I forgot to take the meat out for supper.

Oh well...


Today I'll be linking up for Its OK!
 
 
Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's OK
 
...To not want to eat what you brought to work for lunch
 
...To be a total slacker this week.
 
...To miss my husband (I feel like I've barely gotten to see him all week and we LIVE together!)
 
...To miss my sister (I don't see her enough anymore)
 
...To already want a diet coke (It's only 8:40 a.m.)
 
...That I'm dying to find out what my baby is going to be (3 more days!)
 
...To already have taken off work Monday to go directly to town after leaving the Doctor's office :)
 
...That I'm ready to go to Destin already with my husband!
 
...That I've been contemplating making both of us turn off our cell phones for at least that first day we are at Destin (we need some one-on-one time, without a connection to the outside world or reality)
 
...That I might actually get to have lunch with someone today (My Mommy, which makes me super happy!)
 
...To be tired of eating alone in your office every. stinkin'. day.
 
...To miss having people to socialize with while I'm working (I miss working at TCC as an Ambassador, it was busy and I could still socialize)
 
...To hate payroll weeks every once in a while (for some reason some people don't understand the notion of getting it all done EARLY #smh)
 
...To love payroll weeks on those rare occasions where people actually grasp that concept.
 
...That I'm already looking forward to some grub at lunch :)
   
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment