Monday, June 3, 2013

5 for Five

Good Monday Morning Everyone!

I will never understand how week days can drag by,
and weekends stay in hyper-speed.
It was just Friday, the start of the weekend,
and now here I am once more at work on a Monday morning,
wishing I was still asleep.

Oh well... I still had a good weekend.

Recap of my weekend...

My SIL brought in the babies last minute,
 so Friday night I decided to stay home and spend some time with the family.

Saturday Morning my sister, mother, aunt, and myself went and seen Fast 6.
In a word, it was awesome.
My husbands sister (my little SIL) came in Saturday afternoon.
So I took her to the springs that afternoon for a little bit.
We concluded Saturday night with stuffed shells that my aunt made,
and then I fell asleep early.
Big shocker, right? :)

Sunday was church and afterwards we were going to take the SIL to Genghis.
Except he got called in.
So we ended up going for dinner instead once he finally got home.

In other words, my weekend was very nice, but I wish it would have
lasted just a little bit longer.

Unfortunately, nothing lasts forever.

I hope everyone else has a great weekend as well.

Today I'm going to be linking up for 5 for Five.
I haven't had the chance to do it in a few weeks,
because the past few Mondays I haven't been near a computer.
So here we go. :o)

 


PartyOfOne

Last Weeks Goals

I didn't have any previous goals



New Goals

1. Clean the Bathroom

2. Make up Menu and Grocery list for the week

3. Get the rest of the furniture out of baby room

4. Get secret sister something

5. Get graduation gift



What goals do you want to accomplish this week?!




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend with your family! Time you're enjoying always goes by way, way, way to fast! So glad you're back to link up with us again this week! I love your goals! I've got to get my bathroom scrubbed clean & I got my menu and (most of) my shopping down yesterday! Good luck this week- thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the liebster award! Check it out on my blog! I hope you play along.
    xo
    Christina

    ReplyDelete