Wednesday, June 5, 2013

OHP: House Edition

 It's Wednesday, Oh yeah!
*Does Happy Dance* 
 
 
 
I hope everyone is having a great week so far,
and if you aren't, just know that you are now halfway through this week.
 
Yesterday, I decided last minute to go to the beach with my mom, sister, aunt,
and the kiddos! After a pretty emotional Monday, I knew I needed it,
and my husband didn't mind me skipping a day of work to go off.
(Yes, I have the best husband, EVER!)
 
So I spent a relaxing day at St. George, and yes got a little red-ish.
But I had a blast.
 
My little Addy must have had a blast too, because she was moving a lot yesterday.
She has finally gotten big enough that I'm feeling her move a lot more.
Now I can basically press where I know she is usually at, and she'll kick my hand.
My husband finally got to feel her for the first time yesterday evening.
I was laying on the bed and asked him if he wanted to feel her...I've gotten pretty
confident about getting her to move. So I place his hand where she'd been kicking.
The first kick wasn't hard enough for him to feel, but then she kicked again,
and he said he felt that one.
 
I'm so excited that I can finally feel her.
Some people tell me that I'll eventually get tired of feeling her,
and about how painful it can be.
However, to be honest, I doubt that will happen.
After having a mild scare where I went so long without feeling her,
I have a feeling I'll cherish each kick, shove, stretch, etc.
whether they feel good or not.
 
Since my little Addy has been on the way,
I've been thinking more than ever about changes needed in my house.
Not just for her, but things that will probably make my life easier as well.
There are things I want to redo, add to, and re-situate to make it all more functional.
So I've been pinning a lot of stuff for my house.
Some things are way out of league for my little home, but are just for future reference or just for fun.
And some things I can actually put into action. 
 
So Today is OHP: House Edition
 
 
Hope you all have a great Wednesday! :)
 
 
 















No comments:

Post a Comment