Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Oh How Pinspiring!

The last two days I've been super exhausted!
Not sure why... I've been getting plenty of sleep.
Yesterday, after eight hours of sleep, I ended up leaving work early and went home
to sleep another three hours... I was still in the bed before 11 p.m. last night.
I'm guessing this is just one of those pregnancy lull's after feeling so good,
and energized the last two months.
 
Anyways, Last night I finally decided that I wanted to pick up my crocheting again.
Sadly, its been a long while since I've picked up my needle and yarn.
I was working on my sister a blanket, and have realized that
I am not very good at focusing and doing just ONE project.
I get bored with it too easily.
 
My theory, at the moment, is that if I can switch it up, and just try something else
for a bit, then maybe I'll get back in the blanket-making-mojo,
and actually finish the darn thing for her.
 
This brings me to today's OHP Pinspiration; 
Ideas on what to try next before focusing back on her blanket...
 
 
 
 
 











No comments:

Post a Comment