Monday, April 29, 2013

5 for Five

Good Monday Morning People!

I know I'm being totally optimistic when I say that,
but hey, better than being a Debbie downer.

I hope everyone had a super great weekend!
Mine was pretty good, despite my absent husband.
First week at a new job and he gets asked to be on call the first weekend...
and worked every day of said weekend.

He was gone so much last week that I made a tiny little joke about feeling single again....
Needless to say, he didn't find it as funny as I did LOL (oops)

I did enjoy my Friday and Saturday, though.
I spent two days at the springs and actually got some color...
Red is a color, right? ;)
So I kind of looked like a lobster, but my white-self hasn't had much time to soak in the sun,
so I was expecting that kind of result.

Surprisingly, I'm ready to jump into this week!
I have a few things I want to get done, cleaning-wise.
My Doctor's appointment is Wednesday (Yay!!)..
And putting this week behind me means I'm one week closer to finding out what my baby is,
and going on a little mini-vacation with my husband!
Sooo excited!

With all of that said, let us get started with 5 for Five!

 


PartyOfOne

Last Weeks Goals





1. Go Grocery Shopping

2. Finish Final Dashboard Project and turn in

3. Wash Clothes 

4. Do something active AT LEAST 3x
 
5.Move the Husbands shoes into the bedroom

4 out of 5 again!
Not too shabby! :)
 

New Goals


1. Clean Bathroom
 
2. Finish Photo Essay

3. Work on my Crochet
 
4. Do something active AT LEAST 3x

5. Move the Husbands shoes into the bedroom

 

What goals do you want to accomplish this week?!

Oh and don't forget to Vote on What little Appleseed will be!! 
(on the right under the Follow me Section) :)



1 comment:

  1. I have SO many goals I hope to accomplish and haven't made a list yet. Guess I need to get on that. Thanks for the motivation;) Make sure you update us on how the doctors appointment goes. I have my 35 week check up today!

    ReplyDelete