Monday, April 22, 2013

5 for Five

Hello Everyone!

I'm excited about today for one reason alone...
It marks the end of this semester!
Yay!

Today I'll be studying for my last test in my Management class,
tomorrow I'll be finishing a project for the same class,
and the rest of the week will be dedicated to a Photo Essay that is due next week!

And then I will officially put a "The End" to this semester!

Though, I feel like a zombie today from lack of sleep,
I'm in a pretty good mood.
I had a great weekend!

Friday night I went shopping with my sister and 9 year old niece for clothes.
I got two cute skirts and shirts that actually fit!
(Thanks Sissy for the help!!)

Saturday was probably one of the most relaxing days my husband and I have had in a long while...
We got to sleep in, together, for the first time in... well I can't remember.
Then we ate a late brunch at the Waffle House (his choice, but still pretty good).
We hit up a nice little consignment boutique to find him a few clothes,
and the mall to get him some new flip flops for our Destin trip.
We ate lunch with my daddy at my parents house,
and after a good hour nap for me, we went fishing.
We didn't catch anything, but we had a blast anyways.
Supper consisted of the Dinner Box from Pizza Hut so I could get my hot wings I've been wanting!
(I have the best husband ever!)
The only downside to Saturday was the fact that it ended with homework I'd been putting off,
but it got finished!

That was the low-down on my terrific Saturday!
I hope you guys all had a great Saturday as well!

Now onto my 5 for Five

 


PartyOfOne

Last Weeks Goals


1. Wash clothes...Again! 

2. Watch Gattaca for Writing Assignment Wednesday

3. Finish Study Guide for Test 

4. Do something active AT LEAST 3x
 
5.Move the Husbands shoes into the bedroom

4 our of 5... the best I've done in a while! :)
 
 
New Goals


1. Go Grocery Shopping
 
2. Finish Dashboard Project and Turn in
3. Wash Clothes (never ending)
 
4. Do something active AT LEAST 3x
5. Move the Husbands shoes into the bedroom

 

What goals do you want to accomplish this week?!

Oh and don't forget to Vote on What little Appleseed will be!! 
(on the right under the Follow me Section) :)



1 comment:

  1. 4 out of 5 is fantastic! Thanks for linking up with us again! We really appreciate it :)You did a great job last week and I just KNOW you'll do a great job again this week. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete