Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bump Ahead!

It's Tuesday!
That means one day closer to Friday,
where Saturday I can sleep in!
Yay!
 
My husband thought he was being cute this morning when he woke me up by removing my sheet from around me. He also thought he was being cute when he was all smiley and happy and just B-boppin' around the kitchen and bedroom.
 
Have I mentioned I'm not a morning person?
I'm a complete zombie in the morning,
something he felt the need to point out today.
 
Anyways, I'm getting side-tracked.
Today I am officially over my first Trimester!
Week 14 is here!
 
Appleseed is now the size of a Lemon!
 
 
I felt Appleseed move for the first time yesterday!!!
It was the coolest (and weirdest) thing I've ever felt.
I was actually sitting with my sister and mom and was
 staring out in space concentrating, and had to ask them
because I wasn't quite sure what that feeling was.
It wasn't a pain of any sort, just like almost rubbing the inside of my tummy!
 
Not much has changed in the craving department;
I still want any starchy food with meat.
Like right now I'm dying (once more) for pizza from the Mellow Mushroom! #smh
I'm not really craving sweet stuff, though I do eat them every now and then.
 
 
As far as the rest of the pregnancy symptoms,
I've been feeling pretty darn good!
My tummy has only felt icky once in the last week or so,
and I haven't been completely exhausted to where I feel like I may do a face plant in my dinner.
 
Four weeks left and we get to find out what little Appleseed is!
So don't forget to vote, if you haven't already.
 (on the right under the follow me tab)
 
Here are pics from my husband and I on Sunday! :)
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Also, I nearly broke down over the weekend and bought something for the baby,
even though I don't know what gender it is yet.
But I seen the cutest little John Deere Boots for infants at a store in Tifton, Ga.
 
John Deere Infants' Johnny Poppers Boots
 
How stinkin' cute are those!
They also have them in pink...so I'm thinking either way I'll be buying my little Appleseed a pair of boots! :)
 
I know I've been all over the place in this post, but I hope you enjoyed my crazy, everywhere post anyways! Have a great day!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You look so good!!
    & OMG those John Deere boots... I LOVE EM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Those boots are adorable! I seen a pink pair for Savanna that I loved. Might have to make the purchase soon. You look adorable at 14 weeks..and since you've been lacking sickness and are craving meat I'm gunna say it's a BOY. But I'm not good at stuff like that.. Be happy you aren't sleepy all the time. Here in my last trimester I feel totally wiped out even though I'm on bed rest and basically sleeping on and off all the time. =/

    ReplyDelete