Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Letter Rambles

Hello Everyone!
 
Today totally feels like a Monday for me.
I had to take off early Wednesday to go to my great-grandmother's viewing,
and then off Thursday for the funeral.
Both of those days felt like a Friday and Saturday,
which in turn has scattered my brain into thinking it was Monday.
 
I know, crazy right?
 
Thankfully once I get off, I'll be back on track that it's Friday,
and tomorrow is Saturday...
 
I'm rambling I know...
 
 
I hope everyone is having a great Friday morning...
I, honestly, would rather still be in the bed, snuggled up to my husband who took off today.
But oh well...

Oh and just in case you guys didn't know,
I find out what the baby is on May 13th.
Karla from Forever Newly Wedded suggested I do a poll  to see what everyone else thinks the gender will be!
(Thanks Karla...such a great idea)

I have it posted on the right, under the Follow me Tab, so vote on what gender you think little Appleseed will be! :)
 
 

Photobucket
 
Dear God... Thank you for my wonderful family. I couldn't have asked for better.
 
Dear Husband... I loved that you laid your head on my tummy trying to "hear" the baby. You are so stinking cute!
 
Dear Appleseed... I can't wait to find out what you are. There is an argument on whether you will be a boy or girl, and I just can't wait to see who will be right. Also, I'm so excited to feel you move!
 
Dear Adulthood... You and your bills suck!
 
Dear Twig... You cannot feed my daughter (if that is what she is) Reese cups all the time. They aren't good for you (though I do love them)
 
Dear Mom... Thanks for helping me eat right today. I went from a lean cuisine meal to pizza. LOL
 
Dear Sister... We need a girls day (maybe a HP Marathon day with Polyjuice Potion Punch YUM!)
 
Dear Besties... We don't see each other nearly enough. I don't like it.
 
Dear Bloggers... I seriously enjoy reading your blogs. You guys are awesome!
 
Dear Self... You are blessed beyond measure. Never get so caught up in the negatives that you can't see how wonderful everything truly is. From your husband to your now working car, from your parents to your growing Appleseed... Life is good.
 
Love all of you guys,
Have a great and safe weekend!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by your blog from The Sweet Season link up. Your husband is adorable in doing that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your letter to yourself. I forget how good things really are sometimes. Cant wait to find out if appleseed is a little ms. or mr. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete