Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Random OHP

Hello Everyone!
 
I woke up this morning thinking it was Thursday....
total bummer!
However, it cheered me up when I think about how Wednesday is better than Tuesday!
 
So I missed out on my usual blog post yesterday,
because I was busting my tail to knock out 1 of the 2 projects that I had due!
Thankfully I finished the project and dropped it off, so that I can I am 100% finished with that class!
One assignment left!
 
I always get giddy at the end of the semester....
Probably because the weight of that class and the grade for it are no longer on my shoulder!
I can't wait until I finish my next project and turn it in,
so that I have to worry no more on stupid school for a while!
 
Anyways,
So I have missed the past two weeks of this link-up,
which is sad because it is one of my favorites! So here we go! :)
 









2 comments:

  1. Great pins! I'm not sure which is my favorite, the baby with the hat (cute!), the slytherin comment (lol) or the toddler who's going places! (LOL) ok I think the toddler :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those cakes plates. We need to have a DIY night!

    ReplyDelete