Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Oh How Pinteresting

Hello All!

I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday so far!
I am at work for only half a day today, because I have my second baby appointment!
Yay!

So, this past week my husband and I have been talking about the future.
Plans for buying a home, needing a new car...(eventually), the baby, etc.
And I'm finding that I am in no hurry.

Yes, I can't wait for he and I to actually start putting money into a home we will actually own.
Right now we are just renting a trailer.
Yes, it is kind of small, and we don't have a lot of space for storage or anything really.
The truth is... I'm ok with that.

I love our little home (rented or not), because it is ours.
Its the place I long to get back to after a long day of work, or a few days of vacationing or visiting.
It is the place that snuggle together on the couch, and tickle each other until we can't breathe,
and it is the place we will take our first child home to.

I know it would be easy for us to jump into something, like buying a home, right now.
But I have a feeling that God has something in store for us, we just have to patiently wait,
and let him open the right doors.
We will know when he does.

So for now, I'm content with our little home, one vehicle paid off, and one nearly so,
and our little Appleseed with his or her tiny closet nursery.
You don't need a whole lot to be happy, the rest will work itself out.

With that said, it is time for OHP!!


 I'll be linking up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple

 



 
 

 

Source: etsy.com via Rebekah on Pinterest








Source: hulu.com via Rebekah on Pinterest






1 comment:

  1. GAHH! I just had a serious DUH moment when I seen the clip on the back of the highchair with bibs. SO SMART! and OMG, that MK& Ashley quote..I LOVED them and that movie growing up. Now I wanna rent it. And you guys are so smart not wanting to jump into buying a house, we saved for YEARS and were able to buy a fixer upper that we remodeled, I love that it's paid off. I would constantly be stressing about house payments if it wasn't.. how people afford these huge houses I'll never know. I know houses are especially expensive here in MD!

    ReplyDelete