Monday, April 8, 2013

5 for Five

Hey Y'all!

It is Monday once more,
which means early hours, alarm clocks, work, school...
What am I talking about?!?1
I still done all of those this weekend!

Despite the stupid alarm clock going off, the work, and studying for a test,
I still had a wonderful weekend.

Some people from our church, as well as my mom and I,
went over Saturday and cleaned up my memaw and papaw's yard.
Was it yucky work....yes.
Did I still enjoy it... absolutely.
We have some pretty amazing people at our church,
and I'm so very blessed to have met them and gotten to know them.

Also, my husband and I, finally got to go on a date Friday night!
We hit up Chili's, so he could get his Texas Fries and I got a burger..
(I know, so unhealthy, but it was good)
And then we hit up a few places, looking for me some clothes,
because, mine are no longer fitting, thanks to my growing little Appleseed.

My husband bought me this cute dress!

 
It's super comfy !!
 
Afterwards, we hit up the movie theatre,
and watching Hansel and Gretel-Witch Hunters...
It was such a weird movie, I won't lie,
and one I probably won't ever watch again,
but we still had a blast!
 
I've already spent too much time on this blog.
I took a break from studying and decided to post, but I really need to hurry
and get back to studying..
 
So onto my 5 for Five.
 


PartyOfOne

Last Weeks Goals
 

1. Study for my last Theory Test
I've been doing this since Saturday!
2. Clean Bathroom
I was GOING to do this Thursday, but something came up,
and I just haven't made a moment to since then... ugh!
Vacuum and Polish
Yay!!
I actually did this Monday night,
after I posted my goals!
4. Do something active AT LEAST 2x
I think I actually only got to walk once last week...
better luck this week!
5.Go through my darn shoes!
Yay! I did this!


New Goals


1. CLEAN BATHROOM!
I am usually pretty good about doing this once a week,
but I slacked last week.
 
2. Finish Washing Clothes
I slacked on this last week as well.
 
3. Start on Dashboard Project
Ugh!
4. Do something active AT LEAST 2x
I will do this!
5.Straighten up underneath bathroom sink
Definitely needs to be done

What goals do you want to accomplish this week?!



3 comments:

  1. 3.5 of 5 is pretty good! New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your goals for the week! I need to straighten up almost everything in my house. It's a disaster!

    Found you through the link-up and am a new follower!

    Have a great and productive Monday!

    Madalyn
    www.faithfoodexercise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little dress... glad you had a fun date night!
    Good job on meeting most of your goals. It always seems so easy at the beginning of the week, doesn't it? But time sure does have a way of getting away from us!
    Good luck on meeting your goals this week!
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete