Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Appleseed Anyone?

Hello Everyone!
 
Today is Tuesday...
 

 
 
 


 

Appleseed is 12 weeks!
 
This means that he or she is the size of a plum
 
 
I know it is kind of redundant, calling my baby Appleseed, while it is the size of a plum,
however, Appleseed has officially stuck, as I've mentioned previously.
 
Here are some things going on with my little Appleseed now...
 
Most of his/her critical systems are fully formed.
 
He/She is entering the growth and maturation stage,
in which her organs and tissues will grow and develop rapidly.
 
He/She is developing her reflexes.
 
He/She is opening and closing fingers and curling toes.
 
His/Her brain is developing super fast.
 
I'm so excited about Baby Dixon and cannot wait until we find out if it is a he or she!!
Tomorrow is my second appointment, hopefully they will let me know then when we can find out!
 
I've been told that I need to have a reveal party for just my family...
I think it is just my sister's way of wanting to plan something hahaha
(Love you bister!)
 
However, I have given it some thought and looked up some fun, creative ways to reveal the gender...
 
 
 









 



Anyone have any other ideas on cute, creative ways to reveal the gender of your baby?

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh yayy!! I can't wait until you find out!! Hopefully they tell you when you can find out!! I just LOVE the balloons coming out of the box! That is awesome! =D Sooooo exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not me I would never want to plan a party.....lol. I love the ideas though. Super cute!!! Can't wait

    ReplyDelete