Thursday, April 25, 2013

It's OK Rambles

Happy Thursday!

I hope everyone has had a good week so far!
Only one more day (after getting through today) and we are weekend bound!
I do believe my weekend will start tomorrow, though!
I'm taking off since today is my Birthday!

I will just be glad that this week will be over!
Between trying to finish up the semester and my husband's new job,
it has been one strange week.

You know when you are getting old, when you forget that this is your birthday week.
Totally did that...it hit me yesterday afternoon
 while I was taking a walk with a few colleagues,
that the next day would be my birthday!

What is sad is that I'm more excited about my next baby appointment coming up this Wednesday than I am about my birthday being today lol.

Anyways....

Today I'll be linking up for Its OK!
 
 
Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's OK
 
...To be slightly worried about what the future may hold
 
...That I am already talking to my little Appleseed like he or she is in my arms
 
...To be broke on your birthday
 
...To wish that I was at the beach today instead of work
 
...To wish the next two weeks would fly by so I could find out what the gender is for Appleseed
 
...To already want more food and it's only 9 a.m.
 
...That I somehow got makeup on my dress this morning :p
 
...That I want a big fat diet coke right now
 
...That I can't wait for me and my husband's mini-vacation to Destin
 
...To cry at the message my dad sent me this morning #DaddysGirl
 
...To smile when your husband tells you happy birthday in about every way he can (face-to-face, text, FB)... I have the best husband
 
...To miss those days when birthdays were still a big deal (I think it ended at 21 LOL)
 
...To look forward to 25 (1 year away still) only because I'm pretty sure your insurance drops a little (because you are supposed to be getting older and more responsible...Yay me)
 
...That I could come up with a million things that are OK today, but I'll stop.
 
Hope you guys have a great day!
   
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a Happy Birthday and congrats on the soon to be new addition! I remember being SO hungry when I was pregnant, so I can definitely relate to being starving again right after breakfast. I usually ate about 10-15 tiny meals throughout the day, instead of the normal three, and then would get up for late night snacks. Believe it or not, I only ended up gaining about 18 pounds, so I didn't feel too guilty about it. :-)

    ReplyDelete