Monday, April 22, 2013

Multi-tasker Venting...

The definition of Multi-tasking...
 
Studying for a test,
while coming up with a grocery list,
while renewing your vehicle tag,
while looking up recipe's,
while checking emails,
while taking a quiz...
 
Now if only I could figure out how to do all of this while taking a nap!!!
 
..............................................Warning: Severe Venting..................................................
 
Grocery lists are the bane of my existence!
Coming up with meals, not just for dinner, but for my husband and I to take to lunch
are also the bane of my existence.
 
I tried googling "ideas for lunch"...
I got a bunch of recipe's that would put a hurting on my wallet,
not to mention my time.
 
I wish I was one of these wives that nailed down the whole "healthy" meals.
But I'm just not.
Sure... I want the healthy (or at least semi-healthy),
but I want a semi/healthy meal that doesn't take me an entire night to prepare an fifty ingredients.
Can I get an Amen?!
 
...................................................End Venting................................................
 
Cheers to all of my fellow Wives who despise grocery-(menus, lists, shopping, etc)!
 
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment